IJ Start Canon, Canon IJ Network Scan Utility and Canon IJ Network Tool
Canon printers are known for having a versatile printer, an All-In-One printer. This Printer is very fun to use and very reliable. Canon offers a wide range of features that make them stand apart from other printers. Canon has designed a Cloud-Ready printer that allows you to connect to cloud storage and print files efficiently. Canon printers are equipped with multifunctional peripherals that increase productivity. You can pro-active monitor the functions of a printer using a variety of printer management software designed for computers. Some of those software are Canon IJ Start, Canon IJ scan Utility, Canon printer Utility, Canon IJ Network tool, Canon Network scanner Selector EX, etc. Keep reading to know about the interesting features of the tools and software.
IJ Start Canon Utilities
IJ Scan Utility or IJ printer Utility is an application developed by Canon to facilitate print/scan work. IJ Scan Utility allows you to scan photos and documents to your computer that operate on Windows or MAC. The utility automatically saves the scanned data to the preset folder and allows you to browse your computer’s folder, extract the text from the document, and attach the file to the email.
Canon IJ Setup is easy because different icons for each setting are displayed on the home screen of the utility. After IJ scan Utility is installed, open it and do the necessary settings. To find out more about IJ initiating the Canon setup process, just reach out to our experts.
- After you launch the utility, the product name displays above. Make sure the correct printer or scanner is displayed. You can change the product name. If you are using a network-connected printer, select the device that is named with the network.
- The automatic feature allows you to perform a quick scan and save the scanned data to a computer. Choose between the photo icon and the document depending on what you want to scan.
- Stitch options can be used when you are going to scan images larger than the platen. The right and left parts of the image will be scanned separately and then merged to form the original image.
- Using the Scan Gear menu, you can make changes to your scan settings. The Settings feature will help you determine the settings for a specific scan job that you are doing.
What is Canon IJ Network scan Utility?
The Canon IJ Network scan Utility Program allows you to configure network settings for printers that support Canon IJ Start Network. You can connect a printer to the network after completing the Canon IJ Start setup process, sharing it between different computers, and scanning the image to the computer. It should be noted that, although the printer can be shared between various computers, some users cannot scan at the same time. In addition, scanning time over the network is longer compared to scanning via USB.
IJ Scan Utility/Canon IJ scan Utility
Canon IJ Scan Utility has an auto scan feature that allows the printer or scanner to automatically detect the type of goods placed on the platen glass or automatic document feeder and scan accordingly.
- Make sure your printer or scanner is turned on and ready. Place the document on the platen. Make sure the print side of the document is facing the platen.
- Open Canon IJ Scan Utility and click on the Settings tab. Select settings (auto Scan) option to specify the folder where you want to save the scanned data.
- Return to the IJ scan Utility Home screen and select the Automatic icon option. The printer or scanner will start to scan your document.
- Scanned images are automatically saved in a folder.
IJ Scan Utility Download
The IJ Scan utility is added to the package MP driver. It is supported on both Windows and MAC operating systems. Install the MP driver
- Go to the manufacturer’s website, find the MP driver for your printer, and download it.
- Open the Downloads folder, locate the file (. dmg or. exe), and double-click it to start the installation. Simply tap our toll-free number to get instant IJ starting help with Canon setup.
Launching IJ scan Utility:
- You can find the utility option under All Applications section.
- Open Search charm and locate IJ scan Utility.
- Click Start and select All Programs. Find the Canon Utilities option and click it. Select IJ Scan Utility and open it.
IJ Scan Utility Windows 10
- E Scan Utility will be installed along with the printer driver. If the software doesn’t download, do the steps below.
- Open the manufacturer’s website and enter the printer model.
- Select your operating system and the correct version of the drop-down menu.
- Click the software option and select Canon IJ scan Utility software.
- Select Download. The File will automatically save to the location on your computer.
- If you are a Windows 10 user, the file will be saved with the extension. Exe.
- Double-click the file to start the installation.
- After the software is installed, click the Start menu and select the All Apps option.
- Go to the Canon Utilities section and select IJ Scan Utility.
- Place the document/photo you want to scan on the platen glass.
- Click the settings icon to make changes to the scan settings.
- Select the document or photo icon depending on what you have loaded on the platen glass.
- The document/photo will be scanned and sent to your folder. Reach out to us to know more about IJ Canon Start.
Scan Canon IJ MAC Utilities
Canon IJ Scan Utility installs along with the drivers for your scanner or printer. As discussed above, for Mac OS, the driver will be saved as. Dmg. Run the setup file to install it.
- Open Finder and go to Go menu. Select an application option. The list of all applications installed on your computer is displayed.
- Please double-click on the Canon Utilities option. Once open, select the Canon IJ Scan Utility folder. Now click the Canon IJ Scan Utility icon to open the Canon Start IJ utility.
- Now place the document on the platen. Use the Settings menu on the screen utility to make changes to the scan settings.
- Select the document. The document will be scanned, and the scanned data will be sent to the specified folder.
Canon IJ Scan Utility Mac High Sierra
Canon IJ Scan Utility is supported on MAC High Sierra operating systems. Instructions to install the IJ scanning utility and run it given below. Simply contact us to get quick information about starting Canon IJ.
- If you have installed a printer or scanner driver, check if it includes Canon IJ scan Utility.
- If the utility is not installed, go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model. Open the Software section and select IJ Scan Utility software.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it. Mount the file on the disk image.
- Now give double-click on the Mounted image. Locate the packing file in the folder that opens and then double-click the file to start the installation.
Canon IJ Scan Utility app
Canon IJ Scan Utility enables to scan documents, photos, and other items easily. Simply click on the icon in the main screen of Canon IJ scan Utility to complete the various processes involved.
- To scan, tap the automatic option in the IJ scan Utility application.
- Click the photo icon to scan the photo and edit it with the appropriate settings.
- To sharpen text in a magazine or document to get a better reading, click the Documents icon. Reach out to our experts to learn more about the Canon IJ scan Utility app.
- Tap the custom icon to customize the file name, data format, the destination folder to store files, display settings, paper size, resolution, and other scanning options.
- To scan items larger than the platen, scan the right and left half of items separately and merge them into one file with Stitch options.
- Use the scan gear option to perform image correction and color adjustments.
IJ Scan Utility Download Deutsch
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model in the search bar.
- Tap the Go icon.
- Under the Download tab of the & driver, select your operating system and your version from the drop-down list.
- Search MP Drivers for your system in the Drivers tab.
- Click the Select button.
- Tap the download option because IJ scan Utility is included in the MP Drivers package. To get an instant IJ, begin the related Canon prep assistance just contact us.
- Search downloaded files on your PC and run the files.
- Complete the installation.
- Open IJ scan Utility app and click the Settings tab.
- Change the language to Deutsch to use IJ Scan utility application in that language.
Canon IJ Network Tools
IJ Network Tool is a utility that allows you to display and modify the network settings of your Canon machine. Canon IJ Network tools are installed when Canon machines are set up. Follow the steps provided here to set up and download IJ Network Tool
- Make sure you have the necessary equipment such as a LAN cable or an access point.
- Do not start up IJ Network tool when the Canon machine is printing.
- Do not print or scan when IJ Network tool is running. If a firewall or security software is running on your computer, a warning message may appear as Canon software tries to access the network. Simply press us to get a quick start of IJ Setup Help.
- Disable a firewall or network security when you run the IJ Network tool or allow Canon software to access the network
Canon IJ Network Tool Download
- Browse the manufacturer’s website and enter your Canon machine name in the search box.
- Select series and models from the drop-down list.
- Press the Document drop-down list and select the driver, Software & firmware.
- Click the + icon near the download menu.
- Select your machine’s operating system and version.
- Locate and click IJ Network tool from the search list.
- Take a glimpse at the outline, update history, system requirements, attention, setup instructions, file information, and disclaimer on the download page.
- Tap the download icon to start the Canon IJ Network downloading process.
Canon IJ Network Tool Download Mac
- Visit the manufacturer’s website and lock your printer model in the search space.
- Select the Canon engine series and models from the drop-down list.
- Select drivers, software, and firmware in the document selection.
- Select your MAC model name and operating version.
- Locate IJ Network tools in the list of available search results and tap.
- Search downloaded files in browser download folder.
- Open the setup and install files on your Mac computer. Get in touch with us to know more about the Canon IJ Start setup process.
Download Canon IJ Network tool Update
- Type in the name of your Canon machine in the search space and search the manufacturer’s website.
- Tap the Download tab of & driver.
- Select option next to the list on the IJ Network tool Canon.
- Tap the download option to download an updated driver.
- Open the downloaded file to install IJ Network tool.
- Click Double IJ Network Tool Canon .
Canon IJ Printer Utility
You can manage printer settings, get ink level information, and run the cleanup function using Canon IJ printer Utility on your computer. The use of IJ printer Utility applications are:
- To clean the printhead and avoid print stains in the cleaning process and to check the printhead condition and change its position in the printing test. For more IJ initiating Canon setup, help you contact us.
For power use
- To check and modify the power usage of Canon printers in power settings. To check the ink level in the ink level information.
- To select a cartridge to be used in the settings of the ink cartridge. To modify the operation noise of the printer in silent settings.
For print settings
- To change the printer settings in custom settings according to the print job.
Canon IJ printer Utility Windows 10
- Open the manufacturer’s website and enter your Canon printer model in the search box.
- Click on the & Downloads driver option.
- Select your PC operating system as Windows 10.
- Click the Download button near the search list.
- Open the downloaded file and install it on your system.
- Tap the System Preferences icon and select the Print & Scan option.
- Select a printer from the list and click the & Supplies option.
- Tap Open Printer utility in the utility options to launch Canon IJ printer Utility.
Canon IJ printer Utility High Sierra
- Turn on the Canon printer to start the Canon IJ Start utility.
- Turn on your Mac computer and prepare to launch Canon IJ Start Utility.
- On Macintosh computers, go to Apple menu.
- Depending on the OS version of your computer, select one of the following:
- Printers and scanners
- Print and Scan
- Print and Fax
- Locate your printer from the list displayed.
- Click Options and Inventory.
- For example, if the Canon IJ printer Utility tab is not visible after selecting the options and equipment indicating that you are using AirPrint.
- Download the Canon IJ utility driver from this website, if you seem to use the AirPrint driver.
- Enter your printer model in the Search tab and select Go.
- Select the drivers and Downloads scroll down until you find your printer driver and click Download.
- Install the new Canon IJ Start settings and remove your printer model from the Printers and scanners list.
- Re-add your printer by clicking the Plus sign and select your printer model. Click Add.
- The driver version number will be displayed as 2.0 if you are using the AirPrint driver.
- If you are using the Canon IJ Start Utility Driver, the version number will be displayed similar to the 184.108.40.206 Series.
Canon IJ printer Utility Mac OS X
- To configure the Canon IJ setup of MAC OS X, open the Canon IJ Start utility.
- Turn on your computer and printer to get Canon IJ settings.
- Establish a connection between your computer and Macintosh printer.
- Click the Apple menu and open the app.
- Double-click on the Printer setup utility option to open the Printers list.
- Select the name of the printer you are using, and select Canon IJ printer Utility on the toolbar.
- Click the name of your printer and select maintenance.
- Printer Utilities Canon IJ Start setting was successfully launched.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Printer Password
Download— == > Canon IJ Network Tool Version 4.7.1 for Mac
Download— == > Canon IJ Network Tool Version 4.4.1 for Intel Mac OS X 10.5/10.6
Download— == > IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 / Network Tool Ver. 2.5.7 for Windows