IJ Network Tool Canon
IJ Network Tool Canon– By using the Canon IJ Network Tool, You can install, view, or configure the network printer settings that are connected over the network. You can download the latest Canon IJ Network tool by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
Canon IJ Network Tool is a small utility for use with printers manufactured by Canon including inkjet printers and lasers. Using the application requires the first connection of your printer with a USB cable and then search with the tool. Once located, the printer can be setup by clicking on the “Configuration ” button.
- To use the machine via LAN, make sure that you have the necessary equipment for the type of connection, such as an access point or a LAN cable.
- Do not start IJ Network Tools during printing.
- Please Do’nt print anything when IJ Network Tool is running.
- Please check, If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, So a warning message may appear that the Canon software is attempting to access the network. If a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- Windows XP verified that IJ is a network tool that does not support Fast User Switching. When switching users, the IJ Network Tool output is recommended.
Start IJ Network Tool
- In Windows 8, select IJ Network tool from the home screen to start IJ Network Tool. If the IJ Network tool does not appear on the Start screen, select the search charm, and then search for “IJ Network Tool “.
- In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Please to click Start, and then select All Programs, Canon Utilities, IJ Network tool, and then IJ Network Tool.