Canon IJ Network Tool Install
Canon IJ Network Tool Install– In this article we will share about Canon IJ Network tool. This guide can be used for the Canon IJ Network tool version of Windows.
On Canon printers there is IJ Network Tool software which is a utility that allows you to display and modify the network settings of the machine. It is installed when the machine is set before use.
- Canon MG2900 IJ Scan Utility
- Free Download Easy Photo Print Canon IP 2770 for Windows and Mac
- IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Download
To use a Canon printer over LAN, make sure you have the necessary equipment for the connection type, such as a wireless router or a LAN cable to share.
- Do not Start Up IJ Network tool when printing, because the Canon IJ Network tool must be installed when the printer has not yet worked.
- It must also be noticed that the installation process of IJ Network tool can take place perfectly anda please Don’t print when IJ Network tool is running.
- If your security software’s firewall function is enabled, a message will appear to warn that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If a warning message appears, set up the security software to always allow access to have the IJ Network tool obtain permissions for the installation.
- IJ Network Tool has been verified to work on Windows XP, however, it does not support fast switching of users. We recommend that you exit the IJ Network tool before switching users.
Canon IJ Network Tool Start
- In Windows 10, click Start and all applications. Select Canon Utilities, and then IJ Network tool.
- In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select IJ Network Tool on the Start screen to launch IJ Network tool. If IJ Network tool is not displayed on the Start screen, select the search charm and search “IJ Network tool “.
- In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start and select All Programs, the Canon utility, IJ Network tool, and then IJ Network tool.
Depending on the printer you are using, the administrator password is already specified for the printer at the time of purchase. When you change network settings, authentication by administrator password is required.