Canon IJ Network Tool does not Find Printer
IJ Network Tool is a utility made by Canon that allows you to display and modify the network settings of the Canon machine you are using. It is installed when the machine is set. But what will happen if Canon IJ Network tool can instead find the printer that we use. Of course it will be very troublesome.
So in this article we will provide solutions to problems “Canon IJ Network Tool does not Find Printer“, Hopefully this article can solve your problem about the issue of Canon IJ Network tool.
So before thetplease make sure that:
- Don’t startup Canon IJ Network Tool while the print is printing.
- Don’t print when Canon IJ Network Tool is running.
Canon IJ Network Tool does not Find Printer in Mac OS X
If Canon IJ Network Tool does not Find Printer and you are using Mac OS, then be sure to follow the steps back:
- Please try the following to connect the unit to the network:
- Please open the Hard Drive (Mac HD).
- Please open the Library Folder.
- Please open the Printers folder.
- Please open the Canon Folder, then the BJ Printer folder. Once there, open the Utility folder.
- Please open the Canon IJ Network utility.
- Once the utility is launched
- Make sure Setup is selected in the upper left dropdown menu instead of Utility
- Then select the printer in the list or click ‘Update’ if it has not populated yet, then click OK
- Please follow the steps on screen to configure the printer over your network.
- Once the setup is complete
- Add the printer by clicking the Apple
- Please to click on System Preferences
- Please open the Print and Fax menu.
- Highlight and delete any copies of the Canon Printer listed on the left by clicking the minus (-) sign.
- Click the plus (+) sign.
- Click the More Printers option on the lower left when it appears.
- Make sure that ‘Canon IJ Network Tool is selected in the top drop down menu of the next screen.
- Highlight the printer
- Then click Add when it is available.
Canon IJ Network Tool does not Find Printer in Windows
- Select IJ Network Tool on the Start screen to start the Canon IJ Network tool.
- If the IJ Network tool is not displayed on the Screen
- Select the search and then search for IJ Network tool.
Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Click Start and select All Programs
- Canon utility
- IJ Network tool, and
- Then IJ Network tool.